Little Star's Realm
Sunday, March 23, 2008
7 days Minus 3 days.
A 4-day vacation…at home.
Things have changed. I usually look forward to spending the holy week with my relatives in the province but this time I just wanted to stay at home.
I spent the other days in hibernation and I indulged myself to long hours of slumber. Tomorrow’s back to reality.
Aside from eating and sleeping, I’m into Gossip Girl (in line with the series that I wasn’t able to finish i.e. Heroes & Prison Break) but my dvd was damaged so I have to buy a new one.
I finished reading the book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. I love the lead character, Christopher. How the story revolved around autism, family matters and reality. It was really artistically delivered by Mark Haddon.
I also watched Atonement. I can say that it’s a sad movie. I almost wanted to cry. But I would prefer to read the book because I want more details. It’s so sad to have a sister like Briony Tallis. You should watch it if you like dramatic movies.
I’ve also read Pillowcases’ blog about compliments and I wanted to make a comment about that. There will always be people who would give insincere compliments and would just want to know how you would react. I’ve encountered people like that. They would simply laugh and tell you that the other person believed what they’ve said. It’s just like making fun of people. Their silliness is not really worth your attention, isn’t it? When you’re not sincere, it’s much better not to say anything at all. It’s just the same as not uttering anything when you don’t have anything good to say.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home