Little Star's Realm

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Extra Challenge.

Before my colleague’s last day in the office, he sent an email stating a few lines for people he worked with and became friends. We weren’t actually that close but since he was seated beside me, he’s the one I kept on disturbing every time I have questions regarding our job. He has seen how I dealt with my work. How serious I am every time a job assignment was given to me.

He witnessed how I became a cry baby while under the adjustment stage but still he supported and encouraged me. I will choose to stand tall. I will choose to believe in myself. Not overconfident but someone who’s confident enough to show what I am really capable without restraint and dubiety. Since I am the only girl among the 5 artists, I wanted to prove that I will be able to do what the rest can do.

His message says that I should keep on learning. “Malayo ang mararating ng isang tulad mo.” Bear with me if I will take it seriously. But I would not take it as flattery. I will take it as an extra challenge.

Every person who read the email might have seen that part. Eventually they will forget it. But the challenge imparted on me will be continuous and neverending.

posted by li'l star at 1:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home