Little Star's Realm

Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Magical Mystery Trip & Strawberries.

Across the Universe is a trip - a magical mystery trip that’ll blow your mind if you’re willing to go along for the wild, psychedelic ride. You have to be totally open for the experience in order to appreciate and get lost in the weird, wonderful world Julie Taymor creates onscreen in this vibrant celebration of Beatles songs and the 60s. http://movies.about.com/od/acrosstheuniverse/fr/universe091807.htm

across the universe

You will eventually love the characters:Jude (Jim Sturgess) & Lucy (Evan Rachel Wood). Supporting characters were also good in portraying their roles. It's basically a love story that happened during the 60's and how the story started from innocence of the characters until they became mature and aware of their situation. I suggest that you watch it if you're a Beatles' fan and a musical movie lover with lots of graphics and effects. I agree that the Strawberry Fields Foreverver stands out among the other scenes because of the symbolism of protest against war.

( I posted some of my favorite parts on http://cradleoflucidity.blogspot.com )

posted by li'l star at 9:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home