Little Star's Realm

Sunday, February 03, 2008

About a (bitchy) girl.

“Viciousness can only come from those who are not culturally refined.” – Cosmo September 2007

I can’t remember the exact date. But as far as my brain cells can recall, it happened last month. Of course I won’t forget what happened because it heightened my emotions and I freakin’ tried to get involve in other people’s complicated life.

Among my high school friends, I have the longest string of patience. I would always position myself at the middle, to keep everything cool, relaxed and neutral. Sometimes, I would be mistaken for being nonchalant and chickenhearted but the truth is…I am trying to save my conviction that people have their own reasons for acting such way.

However, there would always be people who would try to test your patience. Even if it’s not about you, it hurts so much if one of your closest friend (almost considered as a sister) is being pestered by a vicious mentally-challenged playstation girl. Yes, she’s the bitchy girlfriend of the ex of my close friend. I am not also trying to expose the fairy-tale gone bad love story of my friend. I am posting this because I surely came to a point of realization through this.

When I saw the girl, I am the only one among my friends who said that she’s pretty. But now that she annoyed me by her bitchiness, I would definitely say that her looks already registered on my mind as the brainless slut. I also used to like his boyfriend (not for me but for my friend) because he’s the silent type who would be able to make us laugh with his unexpected punch lines. Now that he has chosen a girl of that kind over my friend, I only felt nothing else but pity. She is not only a bitch, she's also a control freak. (Damn, I'm getting vicious now.)

I can’t seem to comprehend why a current girlfriend would feel so insecure about an ex who is actually not doing anything and simply moving on with her life. The girl subsequently sent text messages of no basis and point of argument. We assumed that she’s bored and just tried to add some spice on her relationship. But her rudeness provoked us to do something because it has to stop.

I have learned two things from the experience: 1st is the quotation found at the beginning of my entry. 2nd is…true friends are definitely blessings because they would stand up, fight for you no matter what happens and help you get through a very depressing situation.
posted by li'l star at 12:50 PM

2 Comments:

maybe the new gf is insecure because the guy (the ex-bf) loves/has loved your friend so much. just a theory.

Monday, February 04, 2008  

yeah. you guess it right! naalala ko parang nangyari din sayo yon. hehehe - li'l star

Monday, February 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home