Little Star's Realm

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Unexpected Slap On My Face

It was like an ordinary day. No sign that I will be experiencing bad luck today. I got an unexpected slap on my face. It was really a hard one and I almost cried…

Or so I thought that I was really slapped? Well, I am just exaggerating. The feeling’s just the same anyway. I still wanted to cry.

My back up hard disk / firewire broke down and I won’t be able to retrieve my files.

Sometimes, no matter how cautious and careful you are with your work you just can’t get away with surprises. There would really be certain circumstances that will get out of hand and beyond your control.

I wanted to cry because this might affect my work appraisal. That was the very first time in my 4 years working experience. But this is my new job. I am still starting to prove myself…


I just have to wish myself a good luck.
This is not really a good sign.
This is not a good start.
posted by li'l star at 6:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home