Little Star's Realm
Friday, November 02, 2007
Running After Time...
Because I have no time.
I don’t have enough time.
I am always running after time.
And my eyes, probably if given the chance to speak would rant and request me to give them some rest. My eyes…I know you’re both tired but bear with me.
Nevertheless, I have to accept my present situation because this is part of reality. I am still working on it and still trying to adjust.
This is just an evidence that I have aged. I am not young anymore. This is the world of adult people. Lots of things to do but provided only with little time.
I just want to make things clear. I am not complaining or trying to be eccentric as I may have probably sounded. I am just experiencing alteration in my life once again. So bear with me. Bear with me. But I am still thankful that I have a decent job. This is really a new challenge in my life. But at least there’s a consolation in my present work because even if I decide to stay up late, I don’t have to wake up so early. Thanks to my flexible schedule. That’s the least I could tell to solace myself. *wink*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home