
...my laptop.
It is one of my precious possessions now. Not because I have waited for years to have this one but because it was given to me by my dad as pasalubong when he got home. I got this Fujitsu-Siemens laptop last September and eventually got hooked with it. I can’t believe my dad became so techy and he bought me one. What’s so cool about it is I never asked him to buy me because I know it would cost that much. I was hoping I could buy someday out of my savings but because I am such a spendthrift, I am so sure I won’t be able to purchase a laptop of my own.
I just realized that time flies so fast. How I have grown up and my needs were not as simple as before. I can still remember every time my dad comes home, I instantly receive colorful ballpens, signpens and markers as pasalubong. He knew that giving me those stuffs could already make me so happy. He knew exactly what I wanted. I never asked for anything. Because I would always tell him that I wanted him to go home. It was so simple then. He might have thought that I would no longer appreciate those stuffs but what he doesn’t know is I really don’t care whether he has something for me. Like what I have said before, I’m a papa’s girl and I miss his presence. I’m always looking forward to the day he would arrive. Two years of longing then only 2 months are spent with him. Nevertheless, he is determined to travel abroad until he has the vigor to work. How I wish he would be able to spend more time with us and just stay here but I know that he’s still willing to sacrifice and continue being a good provider. As for now, I could not do anything to convince him to stay. All I can do is take good care of Rap as a motion of my gratitude. Thanks to dad for giving me Rap.
2 Comments:
waahh! good for you, wala pa rin akong laptop... huhuhu... gusto ko rin magkaron... :-((
awww...papa's girl ka pala, moxy. bait ng daddy mo, parang daddy ni kuchi, laging nasa abroad...
yep, kakasad paalis na nman siya.
Post a Comment
<< Home