Little Star's Realm

Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Prize of Waiting

I have always believed that patience is a virtue. There were so many instances in my life wherein I have challenged and dared myself to answer the call of waiting.
And I have already gauged my capacity for a long time with my perseverance and endurance.

What is patience?
This denotes the capacity to endure hardship, difficulty, or inconvenience without complaint. Patience emphasizes calmness, self-control, and the willingness or ability to tolerate delay

According to Edward Burke “Our patience will achieve more than our force.” It has given me positive effects in my life. Quite a potent reason for believing and continue hoping that it would work on my future endeavors and decision making.

Circumstances like putitng the white flag down. I almost lost hope but still I patiently waited. When the right time came, I could not almost believe that I have followed the right track and patiently waiting in silence could give me grand consolation on the the friendship I have thought that I would no longer revive.

Another instance is that I couldn’t imagine that I will be given the chance to contribute to the magazine I used to work on layouts before. Since I was a child, I already wanted to do something with great value to me. Something that is so fulfilling. Out of my passion, I dreamt of gaining more experience in writing. I wanted to thank the people who gave me the chance to do so. People who believed in me.

Now I am hoping that I can still work on my creativity. Be given the li’l star to shine and showcase her talent in her own little way. I know I can’t please everybody. I will be experiencing a lot of rejections again. Maybe numerous times. But I am willing to accept.
And I believe this will make me a better person. This is a challenge that I want to impose on myself. I am not a quitter. I will patiently wait…

There is always a time for everything because no matter how fervently you like to achieve something, it won’t be yours until it’s time.

posted by li'l star at 3:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home