Little Star's Realm
Monday, December 10, 2007
STOP...
Sometimes gossips simply come to you with unnerving approach. Something that just starts from simple conversations and when you know that the person is crossing the line…you want to zip their mouth when they can’t get your signal that you are not simply interested.
Stories spread rampantly if you are new to the environment. You do not know whether the stories you hear are just urban legends or superficially true. Of course I would want to know a LITTLE background about them. JUST A LITTLE. So I would know some of their likes and dislikes and for me to be able to adjust to different kind of personalities. I am the kind of person who is not interested in probing other people’s lives most especially if it is way TOO personal. Their salaries. Who they’re dating. Who they’ve been or currently involve with. How many girlfriends or boyfriends they have. What kind of affair they have. Who they’re having sex with. And so on and so forth…
Stop telling me about them because I want to know them PERSONALLY and ALL BY MYSELF. I will not be judgemental with regards to their past or present.
I instantly do not trust rumor mongers or people who tell a lot of stories about other people because it only means that you yourself can not entrust them your life or your secrets.
Imagine being the victim on the next run.
By that time you won’t be able to defend yourself.
So just STOP when I tell you to do so because I strongly do not agree to this kind of lifestyle. I don’t want to be talking about other people because I also don’t want to be in their position. I don’t want to be involved in a very degrading conversation and something that I won’t be gaining anything.
Tell me stories about your family, passions in life,dreams, books you read, songs you listen to, movies or shows that you watch and you will find me all ears to your stories…
This is me. SO PLEASE STOP and mind your own business.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home