Little Star's Realm

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

On The Eve of My 26th Birthday

I was supposed to make my wish list last week but we had to engulf ourselves to work because of the deadline. Imagine, I was in the office last Saturday, Sunday & Monday, a declared holiday. I was really damn busy. Forgetting that you need to pee on time was also an indication that I was terribly loaded with lots of work. Lol. Since I faced the computer in the office for long hours, I no longer want to sit in front of my home pc that’s why I wasn’t able to blog for the past week.
So I made a wish list on the eve of my 26th birthday. I could still patiently wait ‘til my next birthday for those (or some of those) wishes to come true. And Christmas is only a few months away…I would still accept gifts… hehe.

Digital SLR. (Nikon or Canon)
Laptop.
DSL Internet Connection.
1000 pesos load.
DVD Player.
Magic Sing.
Universidad’s UST black & gold jacket. (medium)
A pair of shoes.
A good book.
Yellow Stuffs.
More giraffe stuff toys.
First zebra stuff toy.
Sunny day.
No typhoon on my birthday & on the 25th of August.
Mom’s Spaghetti.
Dad’s Arrival.
Celebration with my equally-pretty friends.
Kiss & hug from my friends.
More friends.
Much-awaited letter from a friend.
Papa Piolo / McDreamy.
Smile from…toot!
Dinner with…toot!
Bonding with…toot!

And of course… Good health. Happy lovelife & more birthdays to come…

I’ll be turning 26 but as I’ve said, I still feel like a 16 year old. I’m still excited.
It is a gift and blessing from God. One reason why I should celebrate my birthday.
posted by li'l star at 11:20 PM

2 Comments:

i wish i knew who those "toots" are for... hehe. anyway, highway, just hope in a sheer luck that some fairygod mothersuckers were listening when you blew your candle on your birthday... some wishes are pretty easy to acquire, others are just what constitute my "wishful thinking..." sana madamay ako jan sa mga pangarap mo hehehe... ^_^. all wishes but piolo (bading yun, diba? wahehehe)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOXY!!! one of your wishes has just been granted (here's kisses and hugs)!

Hintay ko na lang blow out bwahahahaha!!! yes, may date sila ni pol!!! hehehe

Thursday, August 23, 2007  

Thanks nutty boy! I already told you who were those "toots" I was refering to. Actually isa lang siya. Inartehan ko lang.:-) Sorry walang blow out. Wala pa kasi yung katas ng OT...Sana kaw nalang ang nanlibre sa akin. Para masaya. Hehehe.

Btw, so what if papa Piolo's gay? "Wishful thinking" nga! lol.

Thursday, August 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home