Little Star's Realm

Saturday, September 01, 2007

For Cry Babies

If there's one song that makes my heart throb so loud & makes me sing in rhapsody, it's this song. There's a lot of songs that make me feel that way. But I'll just make a list some other time. I am not quite sure why I love this song. Maybe because I'm such a cry baby. But I want a guy to sing this for me... Actually it's an old song, I start appreciating it only this year & it's quite baduy coz it was used as the theme song of Wendy & Bruce in PBB. (and also Samson, my other favorite song) Hahaha.

When She Cries
by Restless Heart
The road I have travelled on
Is paved with good intentions
It's littered with broken dreams
That never quite came true
When all of my hopes were dying
Her love kept me trying
she does her best to hide the pain that she's been through
When she cries at night
And she doesn't think that I can hear her
She tries to hide all the fear she feels inside
So I pray this time I can be the man that she deserves
'Cause I die a little each time
When she cries
She's always been there for me
Whenever I've fallen
When nobody else believed
She'd be there by my side
I don't know how she takes it
Just once I'd like to make it
Then there'll be tears of joy
That fill her loving eyes
When she cries at night
And she doesn't think that I can hear her
She tries to hide all the fear she feels inside
So I pray this time I can be the man that she deserves
'Cause I die a little each time
When she cries
So I pray this time I can be the man that she deserves
'Cause I die a little each time
When she cries
posted by li'l star at 4:05 PM

4 Comments:

OMG! ako din friend... i want a guy to sing this for me even before the bruce-wendy theme song came out pa... nice noh?! nagiging corny na cz of that pbb ek-ek eh.

Sunday, September 02, 2007  

YUp. ganda ng song. Kasi naman, di alam ng mga guys pag umiiyak na ang girls.

Monday, September 03, 2007  

who's making you cry... awayin ko!!! hehehe.... clueless talaga mga guys, minsan nga ngumangalngal ka na with matching mascara running down your cheeks feeling pa rin nila wala lang yon.. napaka natural lang parang monthly period.

maianne

Wednesday, September 05, 2007  

guys are sooo manhid!!!! how cruel can that be?! tayo lang ba mashadong sensitive?! hayyy...

Thursday, September 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home