Little Star's Realm

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Goddam day

Can't think of a nice title.

  • I spent 3 hours reading that goddam book, The Catcher in the Rye at the office. I'm already acquainted with Holden Caulfield ( protagonist / lead role ). Hopefully I could easily finish and make comments regarding the story. I'm still on chapter 8.


  • I had dinner with 3 of my close friends at Robinson's Galleria . Received tight hugs from them. I goddam miss them.


  • I'm really excited to watch Cinemalaya at CCP tomorrow with some of my colleagues. Hopefully, we could see "Still Life". Everybody's talking about it (everybody?). I'm goddam curious.

Find out why I'm using this goddam word. ;-)


posted by li'l star at 11:13 PM

2 Comments:

I read Catcher in the Rye in high school, not because we had to, but because it was one of the books that these groups of "concerned parents" always tried to get banned. I read all those books.

Thursday, July 26, 2007  

Why did they ban Catcher in the Rye? Because of the obscene parts? But I don't find it very offensive. You've read other banned books? Can you share with me some of those books? :-)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home