Little Star's Realm

Friday, July 13, 2007

One Friday Afternoon


Cinquian 1

Green-eyed monster
Tricky, Susceptible
Plagued by anxiety
Inducing so much strain
Jealousy

Cinquian 2

Green-eyed
Unexpected
Monster attacking me
Insecurity leave me now
Jealous


**************************************************

Although they say that when jealousy flew out of the window indifference came in at the door...

*******************************************************

I am not really sure which of the two structure of cinquian is the correct one. Since I wanted to compose a cinquian poetry of how I am feeling now, I decided to make two.


Cinquian 1

The form for a Cinquain looks like this:

Line one: one word (title)
Line two: two words (describe the title)
Line three: three words (describe an action)
Line four: four words (describe a feeling)
Line five: one words (refer to the title)

Cinquian 2

A cinquain is a five lined poem. Diamond-shaped poems with 5 lines. It has the form of 2 syllables, 4 syllables, 6 syllables, 8 syllables, 2 syllables. I think that the last line has to have some sort of boom-boom effect.

posted by li'l star at 11:21 PM

2 Comments:

Moxy!!!!!!

Yehey you're blogging again! Matagal ko na ata nadaanan itong new blog mo kasi ito na ginamit mong pang comment dati e, anyway, I miss yoU! Baba ako sa September sana we can see each other kahit saglit lang.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007  

I miss you too kat! Text us pag andito ka sa Manila ha...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home