Little Star's Realm
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Freewriting 101.
what's freewriting?
Freewriting means taking a topic and writing on it for a specified amount of time (usually 5-15 minutes), without stopping to think, plan, correct mistakes, or worry about what you are writing. Just write!
Write whatever comes into your head, whatever the topic makes you think of. It may be a personal reflection, a description, a scene, a dialogue, anything. Some exercises may have specific instructions, but many consist of merely an image or a word. The goal is to get thinking!
If you decide to try our exercises, you should try to stay within the specified time limit, don't take time to think before starting, and write for the entire time. Don't worry if what you're writing doesn't seem to make sense. The point (and the fun part) of freewriting is to see what comes out when you turn off your internal censor.
http://www.thescriptorium.net/creativity.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freewriting Exercise # 1It,s 9:56 pm. I’m starting m I have stard started w the free writing exercise. This is m, This is actually my first time to mak, ti to do a free writing exercise. Can you see the first line. It’s . I already made a typographical , typographic al error. I’m . I wanted to try if this woulf would really work. Just to keep my brain functioning. Har hrar har. This is a15 minuthe minute exercise andi and let e me think of a goo d topic. Today is Earth Hour, 200- 2009 here in the Philippines. The country participated for the a for the second annual event. I agree that we can’t reverse global warming. I mean the effects of global warning but the event is to create awareness to the people on how they can actau actually make a difference. WE participated and we turned off the lights from 8:30 pm – ( ( ( 9:30 pm. It’s actually cool. It’s It’s actually a cool idea. I think I hope people rather many people participated and had a little. I hope not only a little concern. I hope they really have unfathomable concern for our environment. The awareness actually started at Syney Sydney Australia. Som So, I only have % 5 minutes and 1 second. Funny how I CAN ONLY WRITE a short exercise. Well this is my first th tu time so, and imagine if you’d be submitting articles like this. THE editors might have a headache. I’m also thinking of the articles due on Monday. I haven’t written a single world. Word. This year I would be contributing articles for grade 3 and grade 4 students about . My . The designated column for me is a A Peaceful World. Last year, I've been writing for grade 5 and Economics. N. I think. I need to start writing the article tonight or I’ll be ca crammu cramming again tomorrow. But this is fun. I hop. I’ll try to write as many freewriting exercises . Funny there’s a lot of grammatical and typo errors. I have less than a minute. I think I’ll stop here.
Freewrting Exercise #210:16- 10:31 pmSo, It’s 10:16 pm and I wanted to make another free writing. This is really fun. Awhile ago, I watched the yahoo site and saw the actrors and actress of the movie, Slumdog Millionaire. They asked the star, the guy who won the shoe show “Who Wante Wants To Be A Millionaire ? “ in Mumbai, India. They asked the guy if it’s true that he’s dating Freidda, Freida.. oh, is that the name of the girl? They said it wasn’t true and the guy said there are many actress ess on Hollywood that he wants to date. He even mentioned that he wanted to see Will Smith and Ja blank blank. I am having a mental block. I’m about to say Jim Carey. But . I haven’t organize my thoughts at the moment. Have you wan watched Slumdog Millionaire. I think they …I forgot to place a question mark again. I think they deserve to win the Oscars. The stars were great. They were really good on their acting, . Especially the kids. They were so adorable and talented. Remmeber the little boy who jumped on the poop just to let the…I think his favorite action star during the that time. He jumped on the poop so he can let him sign his picture. That was actually one of my favorite part. You would really watch the movie and wait what will happen next. You would not even notiv notiv notice that the movi’es lle length is 2 hours. That is actually a long movie but it wasn’t dragging. I also remember the part when … The last part when the contestant. How I wish, I didn’t forget hisss his nama name. His name on the movie is Malik. I suddenly remembered. This is cool. He was asked what’s the name of the other members of the Three Muskett Musketeers. It was kinda funny that it was the last question. But the sad part is his bad boy brother didn’t or wasn’t able to show up. He let the girl go and tha, what I he did was indeed a suicide. He died on a bath tub with lots of money. Talk about prioro priorities and interests in life. Malik didn’t even join the contest because of money. He just wanted the girl to watch him on tv. He’s been trying to look for her. But luck was on his side. He deserve it because he was very der determined and he’s a very good person. End.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home