Little Star's Realm
Sunday, July 27, 2008
He Amazed Me.
At the event yesterday, there was a free tarot card reading and I got curious so I tried if the fortune teller can actually say something about me, my past and future. I was quite amazed by what the fortune teller told me when he read the tarot cards. First, I asked him 3 questions then he asked me to pick 22 cards and gave me answers through general reading. I asked him about love, relationship with other people and work.
I am quite contented and happy with what he said about me and my boyfriend. That I am also bound to be with someone and I won’t be alone. We won’t get married yet because he still has financial problems and we’re not both emotionally ready. What struck me most was when he said something about my personality. He’s quite confused as to why there’s irony. He can see that I have an extrovert personality and yet I am projecting to other people that I am anti-social and that I like doing things on my own. He told me to open up and not be afraid of relating to other people. How did he know that? I was smiling at him the whole time! He said that something had happened in the past and I should forget about it so I should show other people my true self. I was also in awe when he stated an exact scenario like whenever I go out of the house, I seldom smile at people and I am always mistaken as a snob. Well I am actually doing that. He even said there are guys who like me but are only afraid of me. They are afraid of me because they think that I am hard to approach. I told him maybe it’s only because of my snobbish feature but he said that it’s not. He knows that I have the capabilities to guide and give counseling which is true because I often do that to my friends. Regarding work, he sees that I have the guts to succeed in whatever endeavor I take because I have the potential and the skills. I am doing okay with my work now but there will be a better offer. He even mentioned something about the past that it could have been a better opportunity but I wasn’t able to stand it because of loneliness and paranoia. He said that I should go out. I should continue pursuing what I want. The only problem with me is that there’s something that hinders me from doing the things that I want. He was also able to guess that I am such a paranoid and always afraid of doing so many things. He even questioned me why I keep on hindering myself and why am I always afraid of rejection. He even mentioned about leaving my comfort zone. I often think about it. He suggested that I should start a business related to food. When I said that I don’t know how to cook, he just smiled and said that it doesn’t matter because I have the skill to talk and motivate people.
He amazed me. Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not but the most important lesson I’ve learned today is just letting go of that paranoia and getting out my shell. I am trying to project an anti-social attitude but deep inside me, I really wanted to have so many friends. Of course,real friends. He also guessed it. But how did he know it?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home