Little Star's Realm

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy Thought-ing.

Photobucket
I think this is the right time for happy-thoughting (original post by purplerevolt). It’s the 1st day of 2009 but when I woke up this morning, I suddenly felt the heavy baggage I was carrying with me all this time. I remembered all the sadness and disappointments that happened to me last year. I remembered all the people who have hurt me either intentionally or unintentionally. I remembered all the people who made me believe and trust that what have been said were meant to be fulfilled and done. (it is because they said so and when I trust a person completely…it means I don’t doubt any word you say.) Everything that happened in the past just gave me so much confusion of what I’m supposed to be, what I’m supposed to do & where I should stand. Last year was a gradual and envisioned ending but still an impasse. A lifetime impasse. A consequence of the decisions I’ve made with my life. The risks I’ve taken and the sacrifices I’ve made. Circumstances that I can never forget no matter how hard I’ve tried and fooled myself because the people involved are the people I truly and sincerely cared about.
All I can do is just recollect all my happy thoughts whether it involves them or not just to bring me back to my senses. Life is but a continuous journey. I’ve been hurt but I have to keep moving on…
T h e b e s t t h i n g s i n l i f e a r e n o t f r e e.
internet. twitter. tumblr. view of taal volcano. tagaytay. chocolate kiss. starbucks frap. sceneries. kikay. fashion. vintage. stuffs. artsy chucks. silver accessories. giraffe or zebra toys or items. tweety. angels. fairies. photohunt (arcade). mcdonalds. bigmac. french fries. mom’s spaghetti. billiards. trainrides. taxirides. a pair of cute earrings. the cross pendants. aveneto pasta. shakeys. piatos. waffles everyday. pringles onion flavor. burger king onion rings. DQ ice creams. bubblegums and lollipops. laptops. balloons. bicycles. photography. cool tops. samba. ferrero. chocolate and strawberry cake. pigging out.

b u t t h e b e s t e s t , b e s t e s t , b e s t e s t a r e .
an effortless laugh. “stars sa taas, stars sa baba”. sunken garden. lagoon. babies. kids. anything yellow. rainbow. colors. arts. sketching. graphic designing. typography. deviantart. sunflower. 70's & 80's. a good book. good music. guitars. writing and reading poems. dancing inside a bar with friends. blogging and reading sensible blogs. imeeming. a pinch on the nose. a kiss on the cheek & forehead. a tight hug. warm and soft hands. a sincere smile. a wink.
tempting stare. a bouquet drawing. haikus. long chats with close friends. yellow bells. stolen shots. whole day marathoning of movies and tv series whether korean or american. sunset. quiet time at the beach. complete family. giving of gifts during Christmas. lullabye. nonsense notes. ugly scribbles. pangit. surprise birthday presents for me. rain. oxygen. inside jokes. watching cars and wall-e over and over again. doodles. post it notes. unexpected "hello, how are you?".

posted by li'l star at 5:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home