Little Star's Realm
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
50+ Random & Crazy Infos About Me
I don’t want to be tagged as a drama queen so here’s a list of
I eat more rice than viands.( My highschool friends call me a construction worker because of that.)
I started curling my eyelashes when I was in second year high school.( I just can’t get rid of being kikay until now)
I am a papa’s girl. ( I was never spanked by my dad, yey! Favoritism!)
My mom’s prettier than me. (thank God, at least I’m still sexier than her)
I am the prettiest among the siblings. ( I am the only girl)
I can't forget the time I became one of the outstanding students when I was in Grade 4. ( It was my first & last. lol. Mrs. Madriaga's the best teacher/adviser that I ever had. )
I was a dean’s lister. ( I’m proud of it coz I don’t look like the serious type of stud!)
My favorite color is yellow. ( Though somebody asked me why I have plenty of pink clothes.)
Tweety is my favorite cartoon character. ( color yellow? how about Big Bird? )
I can eat McDonald meals everyday. (Seriously!)
I don’t drink coffee. ( I palpitate )
I love stars. ( I want a star named after me)
I love watching the sunset. ( I would also want to watch the sunrise but I couldn’t wake up so early)
I love sunflowers. (I want a house surrounded by sunflowers.)
I love spaghetti. (especially my mom’s & jolly spaghetti.)
I am turning 26 this August. ( but I still feel like a 16 year old)
I am such a computer geek. ( I stay up late at night, no wonder I have eye bags )
I am sensitive. ( I just look like nonchalant at times ) I am a maudlin lady. ( intoxicated by severe mushiness and oversentimentality )
I am not that organized with my things. ( I love creative chaos )
I hate math. (To the highest level)
I also want to be a writer or a psychologist. (who wants to protest?)
I love reading inspirational books. ( food for my soul)
I love reading books with psychological plots. ( am I a neurotic person?)
I am not a Harry Potter fan. (I don’t have the patience to read that big bible-like book)
I want to see a live giraffe and zebra. ( Then I would want to ride them)
I seldom hear Mass. ( Believe it or not, I have a personal relationship with Mister God)
I prefer going to church with only a few people inside it. ( I don’t want anybody disturbing me while I’m praying, lol!)
I would rather dance than sing in front of many people. (Sometimes I get out of tune when I’m nervous)
I used to be sporty when I was young. ( I love playing volleyball, basketball, table tennis and billiards. I don’t know why I don’t like badminton. )
I would prefer my boyfriend to accidentally fall in love with someone else than be caught cheating on me for no apparent reason or just for the sake of having a fling to prove his machismo (I’d kill him if I find out. Just kidding! )
I’m in an 8 year relationship with my boyfriend. ( He's very patient, that’s the reason why!)
I could spend my whole day at Tagaytay Picnic Grove (I am actually waiting for Taal Volcano to errupt. Just kidding again!)
If bored in a public place, I kept on looking/ staring / watching on pretty girls than handsome guys (FYI: I am not a lesbian)
I like wearing shorts and miniskirts. ( even if I’m not a long-legged person)
I prefer to be a Virgin for life. ( what are you thinking huh?! Hehe. I actually have two possible zodiac signs, Leo and Virgo… and I consider myself more of a Virgo)
I spend a lot on clothes. (I’m trying to control myself)
I love surprises. ( who doesn’t?)
I enjoy simple things. ( Somebody drew me a bouquet of flowers,and I consider that so sweet!)
I want to go to Japan and Europe. ( will somebody give me dough to make that dream come true?)
I like watching movies. (except porn, okay?)
I am attracted to silver accessories ( no magnets please! )
I love to eat. I just don’t know how to cook. ( I didn’t acquire my mom’s cooking abilities)
I often brush my teeth and eat mint candies. ( This is not an indication that I have bad breath. I just like the taste)
I am such a paranoid ( I am scared of so many things: heights, rides, spiders and water transportations)
I look like an antagonist in a teleserye, a maldita and snob. ( want to prove it that’s true? )
I like hanging out with smart, talented but CRAZY people. (am I hanging out with you? I might be talking about YOU! )
I would rather have fishes as a pet than cats and dogs. ( fishes don’t bite )
I have 3 moles on my face and 1 light birthmark near my left cheek. ( I hate that birthmark! )
I know how to play the guitar. (Only if I’m looking at the song hits. I tend to forget the chords. )
I am sometimes in a state of oblivion. ( I tend to forget a lot of things. Did I already say that? Hehe. Or maybe I should say, this is all about memory gap?)
I am so vulnerable to love ( be careful with my heart, it’s fragile!Lol! mushy=corny)
I refuse to be the jealous type. ( Green-eyed monster, err. )
I didn’t have barbie dolls when I was young. ( I would rather play g.i joes and toy cars. )
My granfather bought a violin and wanted me to learn how to play it when I was 7 or 8 years old. ( I am such a hard-headed girl and I’m not interested so I didn’t pursue on learning it. )
I am so makulit. ( so makulit. so makulit. Lol! )
If you’ve read this, I would be glad to know 50+ random and crazy infos about you….
4 Comments:
I eat more rice than viands.( My highschool friends call me a construction worker because of that.)
- rice all you can, mocai!
My mom’s prettier than me. (thank God, at least I’m still sexier than her)
-your beauty is just different
I can eat McDonald meals everyday. (Seriously!)
- we can even stay at mickey D's everyday (which we always do back in highschool)
I love stars. ( I want a star named after me)
- i think everyone in our barkada adores stars, i couldn't think anyone who doesn't...
I love watching the sunset. ( I would also want to watch the sunrise but I couldn’t wake up so early)
- just try to catch it one time and your perspective about "dawns" would be different. i used to like sunsets too (especially if it sets at the farthest sea horizon) but as for sunrise! *sigh* i love the sunrise...
I love spaghetti. (especially my mom’s & jolly spaghetti.)
- hopefully when you get to taste my spag ill be added to your list
I also want to be a writer or a psychologist. (who wants to protest?)
- you are so born to write!
I am not a Harry Potter fan. (I don’t have the patience to read that big bible-like book)
- me neither! it's always predictable.. harry wins over voldemort... griffindors are good, slytherins are bad!
I want to see a live giraffe and zebra. ( Then I would want to ride them)
- and i'll take the picture
I used to be sporty when when I was young. ( I love playing volleyball, basketball, table tennis and billiards. I don’t know why I don’t like badminton. )
- hmm and u love (i dont know if u still do) watching basketball (PBA) remember bal david days
I have a tremendous crush on Piolo Pascual and Sam Milby ( I have foreign crushes, the 2 are the only Pinoy celebrity that I have a crush with. I don't even care if they are gay )
- PAPA PIOLO rocks! correction- rumored gay and so what!! "gwaponess"!!!
I’m in an 8 year relationship with my boyfriend. ( He's very patient, that’s the reason why!)
- cheers for you and papa Paul
If bored in a public place, I kept on looking/ staring / watching on pretty girls than handsome guys (FYI: I am not a lesbian)
- i tend to check out girls more than guys also... nyahahaha di rin ako lesbian
I like hanging out with smart, talented but CRAZY people. (am I hanging out with you? I might be talking about YOU! )
- hmmm? hehehe
I like watching movies. (except porn, okay?)
- movie marathon slumber party na ito!
and additional info:
you're a great friend!! :)
-*-maianne-*-
love you maianne! effort sa pag comment ha! thanks. I love your comment!!!!
i hope to post mine in my blog sometime sooooooonnnnn! hahaha. thanks for sharing. marunong ka pa lang tumugtog ng guitar...
wi lern nyu tings ebridey! hehe
yey! wait ko post mo. haba nga ng list ko na yon. parang obvious na walang magawa. hehe. runong ako play guitar pero konti lang. wish ko gumaling nga ako. (parang imposible)hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home