Little Star's Realm

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Anger Management

“Please let me talk to you so I can calm down…I’m so pissed off!” -li’l star
“It’s ok to feel that way. Maybe you think I’m numb ‘cause I don’t say anything…” –friend
“No, I don’t think that way. Sometimes I wish I am like you. You’re just cool or maybe the problem is just with me…” –li’l star
“You don’t have a problem. Just simply ignore them. You should still be glad that there are still good people in this room…” –friend
“Thank you…I’m glad I can still talk to someone like you.” –li’l star


It’s a simplified dialogue between me and the person seated in front of me. I could really say that I have considered her positive words and approach after my exaggerated statement of annoyance. I have calmed down. It’s good to know that I could still talk to optimistic people who can give soothing advices. She’s a breath of fresh air. I am suffocated by the negativity that the rotten tomatoes radiate. I badly needed someone like her around me. She is the embodiment of silence in moderation. She’s quiet. She really doesn’t talk that much. And when she talks, she speaks softly. She speaks with wit and depth. She doesn’t utter negative remarks against others. And I couldn’t thank her enough for being there. I couldn’t thank her enough for I appreciate her silence nowadays.
posted by li'l star at 11:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home