Little Star's Realm

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Don't Burn Bridges.

I actually proved that right.

After a month of dilemma, I finally made up my mind on where to go when I resigned from my former department because of personal reasons. I was supposed to leave my present company for another and in fact it's one of our company’s client. Indeed a small world in the media industry. Since I can’t simply leave my previous work and responsibilities because it’s deadline week, I declined the job opening on the other company and I just decided to take the exam on another department (same company). Luckily I was given the opportunity to transfer last May 26 but here’s the catch…I saw the other company’s employee/officer in my office. I was caught in a very awkward situation but I greeted her politely. I was so glad that I have clear conscience because I've told them the real reasons as to why I didn’t push through on transfering on their company.
It’s really a necessity to leave at least good impressions on companies where we work for future purposes.
posted by li'l star at 10:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home