Little Star's Realm

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Paranoia

I have a confession to make...

I really have this paranoia.

I am scared of monsters. Not monsters like the boogeyman used for scaring children. Not Harpy- the Greek mythology vicious winged monster; often depicted as a bird with the head of a woman or Chimera, the Greek mythology fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail.

I am scared of the monsters that talk behind people's back.

I am so scared to be the victim.

Because I know that even if you tend to be so nice...there would come a time that people would crudely bash you unmercifully...

...behind your back.


Or I am just getting so paranoid?
posted by li'l star at 11:39 PM

1 Comments:

friend... remember this... you can't please everybody. and besides, if your so called "monster" come your way, it's because that certain someone is insecure and has nothing else to do... hayaan mo lang noh! don't be so praning!!! aawayin namin sila... i'm just here!!! hope to see u soon!!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home