Little Star's Realm
Monday, July 02, 2007
To Be or Not to Be
I am a creative enthusiast that’s why I pursued a career in arts. But I also want to be a writer. I used to write poems and essays during my younger years. However, I just don’t have much time to do it now. What else do I still want to write about? I want to write about the current happenings in our society. To write commentaries and opinions on all sorts of issues. To give inspirational reflections. Anything under the sun! I just want to write about anything because in that way, I will be able to deliver and mull over things that make sense. And most especially release all my anxieties and personal luggage. For the time I wasn’t able to write, I just feel so empty…so lifeless. I couldn’t even organize my thoughts. I couldn’t even start a sentence. I couldn’t even compose a sensible paragraph. My mind’s slowly processing. It’s only now that I took a serious leap and squeeze whatever’s left on my head. I wish I am still talking with sense. :-)
I also want to be a psychologist. For someone who barely understands herself. This really makes sense. I am really nosy about human behavior. I believe, I also have a gift of extreme sensitivity towards others and I don’t know where I got that. I don’t even know if I should be thankful or not. :-) When I was young, I used to justify every action of the people I have encountered. Whether good or bad. I always have excuses for different temperaments and attitudes. I used to be calm and that makes me able to handle any situation. But as I grow older, things are getting out of hand. That makes me want to probe more about people’s personalities as they age. The various factors that cause so much conflicts. The changing behavior. The very unstable behavior.
I am working with writers and I’m thankful for that because I can learn more about writing. I wish I could also work with psychologists so I could get new learning from them. Better yet I should study it all by myself. :-)
2 Comments:
Thank you for adding a link to my site (Indeterminacy) - I was quite honored to find it here.
It sounds like you might have a calling for psychology - so maybe you should try it out a few semesters and see. (I studied Psy in USA for a BS, and later for the Masters, in Germany). If there#s something you'd like to know that I can help with, please ask me.
indeterminacy, I would really like to take a formal education on psychology but my busy schedule would not allow me to do so.:-)Lucky you! You have a degree in psy.I'll be dealing with my queries later on. For now, let me tell you that I like visiting your site. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home