Little Star's Realm
Monday, July 02, 2007
Rusting Steel
I am strong as they see from a cracked angle
fire-walled from all the burn outs
of pain and despair
sheltered from the downs of loneliness and sorrow-
tired eyes so it seems they have
chained, an authority of pretense
trying to conceal with sugar coated lies
all the feelings that would
burst out any minute (if the sourness is right)
a whirlpool of washed emotions
wanting to be drained
a violent sea in endless shover
longing to be calmed.
They would hear of my melodious chant of their
cornetted names
be greeted by a sun-ripened smile
but every fiber of my consumed flesh have wilted
all muscles have enduringly
feebled from the hazy charades
my whole being had been heedless to sufferings
for it had grown a corpse to
all these times of unsweetened pain
A cracked, distorted angle
that’s what they see me from
for I never succumbed to cascading tears
and my reliable insensitivity had turned
my tears into crystals of pain
like piercing poisoned arrows
through my smithereened heart
I am soft as clouds can be
...... I do bleed the rain of tears
...................which now leaves me
.......................rusting on a blue day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home